The English text below is translated from the original Japanese text for your convenience. If there is any discrepancy between the translation and the original (including in case of the delay in translation), the original Japanese text takes precedence.
This Membership Agreement (hereinafter referred to as this agreement) applies to all relationships related to TUNAG between users who use TUNAG and Stamen Co.,Ltd. In case the user is using this service with a device or account given by the client and the client has established their own terms regarding the use of confidential information or personal information, the user must follow the terms.
Article1 (Definition of terms)
Unless otherwise defined in this agreement, the definition of each term in this agreement is as follows.
- “Stmn,” or “our” refers to Stamen Co.,Ltd.
- “TUNAG” refers to engagement consulting service which Stmn provides. (In case the name is changed, the changed name is also included.)
- “Client” refers to our client company that uses the services provided by TUNAG.
- “User” refers to employees or officers of the client, or participants in a business operated by the client who is qualified to use TUNAG.
- “Account” refers to accounts when users use the services provided by TUNAG.
Article2 (Notes of Use)
Users are required to pay attention to the following items.
- Do not impersonating a third party when use TUNAG.
- Do not perform any action that may interfere with the operation of TUNAG.
- Do not take any action that violates the rights of Stmn or other users, or causes any disadvantage or damage.
- Do not falsify, change or delete part or all of the website operated by Stmn or the information contained in it.
- Do not take any action that interfere with or destroy the normal operation of the network system used by Stmn.
- Do not take any action that might lead to trouble, such as using TUNAG to harm another user's honor or slander.
- Do not give, lend, license, share or disclose your account to other users or third parties.
- Do not take any action that violates public order and morals or that violates laws and regulations.
2. Suspension of posting contents, etc.
In case the contents (including but not limited to photos and texts) in TUNAG posted by user fall under any of the following items, Stmn and clients can delete or stop posting the content at their own discretion.
- In case infringing or possibly infringing on the intellectual property rights of a third party
- In case infringing or possibly infringing on the privacy or portrait rights of a third party
- In case criminal acts such as defamation, insult, and business disruption are or those are likely to occur
- Discriminatory expression based on race, ethnicity, creed, gender, social status, place of residence, physical characteristics, medical history, education, property, income, etc.
- Annoying, harassing, slandering, or other cases that may cause mental or economic damage to a third party
- Advertising, soliciting and other acts for the purpose of promotion or commercial use
- Other cases in case Stmn deems the post content inappropriate
3. Our disclaimer
Stmn shall not be held responsible for damage suffered by clients, users or third parties regarding to the content posted by the user, or the deletion or suspension of posting, unless our significant negligence.
4. Disclosure / Correction
In case there is a request from the user to disclose, correct, delete, suspend personal information, or not to receive various services by entrusting / providing personal information, Stmn will promptly respond to the user after confirm.
Contact about personal information are as follows.
Stamen Co.,Ltd. Contact Information
Phone Number: +81 052-990-2405
Address: 1-14-8 Shimohiroi-cho Nakamura-ku,
Nagoya-shi, Aichi-ken 450-0006, Japan
5. Amendment of Agreement
Stmn may change this agreement by notifying on our website as necessary from time to time. If the user continues to use TUNAG after the change, the user is deemed to have agreed to the change agreement. If you do not agree to the amendment, please stop using this service.
(June 28, 2018 Amended)